Training that will help you fail fast and learn from your mistakes…
- How to design an experiment by investing the least amount of effort for the most learning
- How to use concierge, fake door, minimum viable product and other techniques to validate your hypotheses
- Understand the dangers of experimental bias, what are the specific types, and how to avoid compromising validated learning.
- Use small, cheap experiments to quickly “de-risk” product requirements
- Reduce waste by failing fast on low value initiatives, and deliver products that delight users faster at lower cost
- Cultivate and test innovative and disruptive ideas from many sources
- Increase employee engagement and accountability, and improve alignment to customers and users
- Explore disruptive business model innovations to segment markets and differentiate products
- Learning how to navigate uncertainty while maintaining the ability to execute.